View of Albuquerque New Mexico from NASA Space Station

Hi thanks for stopping by and welcome to my Home Page.  My name is Wayne Williams and I'm a student at Prescott College majoring in Sustainability and minoring in Outdoor Adventures.  I started College back in 1967 as a Freshman at Mesa Community College in Mesa Arizona. At the time I really wanted to become a Track Coach but it wasn't long after starting school that the Military decided they wanted me more than my staying in school.  In 1969 I was sworn in as a Navy seaman giving my service to the United States for a period of four years. After being in the Navy I thought of what I'd do when I got out.  Okay I said, I'll move back home and go back to school and finish my education and obtain my degree in Physical Education. I went back to Mesa Community College and finished my two years of Junior College.  Two years later I enrolled at Arizona State University and ended up working towards a degree in Outdoor Recreation. By the fall of 1977 I had one semester left to graduate with my Bachelor's Degree staring me in the face. Due to a misunderstanding I opted to leave the University and prove that I didn't need a college degree to be successful and did just that. In recent years 2009 and 2011 I attained a certificate in adobe home building and another Associates Degree in Construction Management. After living at Ghost Ranch for 5 1/2 years and finding out that Prescott College has Outdoor Adventure classes and Sustainability classes I decided to enroll and finally achieve a Bachelor's of Science Degree 48 years after I first went to college in 1967.  I know that I'll achieve what I've set out to do and I thank my family for their support and love in this wonderful endeavor. Thank you Prescott College for giving me the opportunity to finish my studies here.