For those who know me well I am often covered in smears of clay after hours of experimenting, creating, and hard focused work in the ceramic studio. Especially within this current stage of my life I have devoted significant time towards developing enough skills in clay to become a professional potter in future years. I hope not only to develop this craft as a profession, but I also hope to teach others the magic and wonder of clay throughout the remainder of my lifetime.

Another major part of my life is devoted to the learning and the preservation of ancestral cultural wisdoms of indigenous peoples who live in South American regions of the Andes and Amazon Rainforest. As a part of cultural preservation, I take strong interest in the stewardship and knowledge that many indigenous communities have of their ecosystems. In my opinion, efforts that fortify the long term existence and vitality of indigenous lands, cultural heritages, and indigenous ecological awarenesses can also serve as a means to promote efforts that seek to preserve the diversity of biological life that surrounds and supports those people. In order to develop innovative systems that can create the infrastructural capacity required to preserve and revitalize indigenous systems of knowledge and essential biological habitats, I believe that mutually beneficial collaborations must be forged between socially and ecologically aware businesses/NGO's and indigenous communities. Hence, I have taken strong interest to the idea of social entrepreneurship and how it can act as mechanism to bring about more awareness and collective projects related to Bio-cultural conservation and preservation.

I envision myself in my adult life spending half of my time in the U.S teaching and making pots, while spending the remainder of my year down in South America working with different organizations and indigenous communities to heal and grow with the earth.