Greetings and welcome to my Home Page!

My name is Patrick Joseph Murphy. Born on December 29, 1986, I come from a large family with two brothers and two sisters. I am from a small/rural town in Illinois and in pursuit of my education I have traveled to Colorado, Oregon, and Iowa. Spending many years in the Midwest I have first hand experience with the degradation of soils and ecosystems due to ignorance by agriculture/farming and in industry.

I have dedicated my education at Prescott College to sustainable community development; where I cultivated the skills and resolve necessary to achieve greater connectivity, equality, and environmental justice within the design of whole systems. I strive to give a voice to ecosystems, the environment, and those in need. Through my studies I see the pragmatic possibilities of sustainable agricultural practices that produce a healthy abundance of food and respects and utilizes the health of the environment and ecosystem services.

My Bachelor's degree is in Sustainable Community Development, with a focus on Whole Systems Design and a minor in AgroEcology.

Feel free to explore my courses and experiences that are full of pictures and reflections. They can be found in the tab bar ^ at the top ^