My main focus within the area of social justice is gender balance for the betterment of humankind. People of all genders and sexes have the right to live their lives in the manner that suits them.  Through honest understanding as an individual and by looking inward, the answers of how to live can be found.  As Goethe wisely stated, "As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live."  Trust of self, listening to self, and voicing personal and honest thoughts and feelings offers the chance for honest living to occur. 

My current achievements and future visions are to work directly with girls as they are reaching the cusp of adolescence.  It is a time when society sends many mixed messages of what a girl, a women, a boy, a man is.  Cultural rules, roles and regulations hinder individuals’ innate abilities to creatively and naturally grow.  By working with girls and women to listen to their own subtle messages and to speak from that honest place is an area where social justice and gender balance can learn to thrive and harmony may be achieved. 

Girls are a power source and have the ability to change reality as societies now know.  I am committed to helping them be the change.

The following video is not my making, but it states much of how I feel.  Thank you for watching: