I am a lifelong learner.  There were many years between my first experience with college and my current education goals, yet not once have I ever stopped learning.  Some of the learning was found within me, learning to follow my heart which began first with figuring out what that meant.  I have also taken many community college courses, taught myself to enjoy reading, experimented with art in many forms, and became an accomplished winter athlete.  Although my education has not always been formal it has always been a learning experience.  Now that I have a clear vision of what I want to accomplish for the betterment of Humankind and Mother Earth much of my focused learning from here on out will be spent pursuing that.

My next step is graduate school, where I will hone more of my skills and more deeply practice and understand how best to support girls to use their powerful honest voices.  It has become clear that my intended program will be a MSW degree, yet one with a specific focus on women's and gender studies or leadership development.  I have located two potential schools; one in Chicago and one in Boston, each satisfying one of those specializations.  Since I feel their is great value in incorporating the arts into youth and leadership development I will then receive either a certificate in art therapy, art and leadership, or in fine arts from another college.  My passion will always be to help humanity reclaim  it's innate ability to thrive harmoniously.  Through school work, degrees, certificates, communing, working, practicing, living, etc., I will continue to learn how to effectively reach people.