**********************************************************************************************************

Welcome to my ePortfolio and thank you for taking the time to visit.  Over the past two years I have built these pages based on my academic endeovors.  Within those experiences I have grown as an individual, a student, a  community member and a community leader.  With great pride I humbly offer you the best representation of my accomplishments so far.  

I am continually blessed and inspired to move forward in my work with others.  To serve  others for  the greater good of humanity is what drives me  on levels large and small.  I gain great power from helping others see and use their potential.  As my continued journey unfolds I will reach more people, connecting deeper with the knowledge of social justice, balance, harmony and unity with the entire living world.

As an artist I joyfully share myself with others.  I was not taught to be an artist nor did I believe I was one.  I had wanted to paint for as long as I could remember, but was saddened by the thought that I was not a painter.  On my 30th birthday I decided to challenge this learned mental behavior, picked up a brush and began to paint.  My world has opened up so big since, and the more that I do and become the bigger my world becomes.  

There are two main ways to look at life – limited or limitless.  I believe deeply in the latter for it is truth that I witness everyday.  Together and individually we each make a difference and why not make it for the betterment of humankind and Mother Earth?

My Best,

Charlene