Welcome!    

The purpose of this e-portfolio is to document,  communicate, and archive what I've done as Dean of the Adult Degree and Graduate Programs / CAO and more recently as EVPAA / Provost here at Prescott College.

Why E-portfolios?

We are working with our students to pilot e-portfolios as a means to document their learning and accomplishments.  These e-portfolios are intended not only to enable assessment of learning, but also to provide students with a multimedia platform for displaying their best work for potential employers or for graduate schools to which they are applying.

E-portfolios & Professional Accomplishments

As a part of this pilot implementation, faculty and some staff have been asked to create their own professional e-portfolios to document their accomplishments.  Each year, we write reflective narrative self-evaluations that highlight their recent accomplishments and lay out our professional and personal development goals for the coming year.  The resulting e-portfolios provide a rich set of artifacts and reflections that are used as a key part of the peer evaluation process.  I invite you to browse through my e-portfolio -- like all portfolios, it's a work in progress and I welcome your comments.